Friday, May 19, 2006

Gettin' Ready

I've been running aound like a crazy woman this morning. Michael's at school right now. I'll leave in a few minutes to pick him up. Eat lunch quick, then it's off to Kindergarten Round-Up... yee haw! After that we'll be heading up to Seney.

Also, our friend Cliff asked to use our home for an out of town friend that he has visiting (she's a girl). So, I'm washing and changing sheets and trying to clean the house for an overnight guest whom I don't know and will probably not have the chance to meet.

Yes, I should be finishing up a project right now. But, seeing as how I'm taking off in a few, I didn't want to begin something new that I couldn't finish in five minutes.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Super-Mom!! Good luck with all your preparations and your busy weekend/week!! Have a fantabulous anniversary! 10 years - you're so grown up!! :)

Julie said...

I'm all ready to go! I'm waiting for the boys to return from kindergarten roun-up and then we're off!

Lisa said...

Have a fun, safe trip!! :)