The kids and I had another great weekend at my parents! My mom and I took Maggie and Michael to Greenfield Village. We suprised my dad while he was working. He had a good time introducing the kids to his coworkers.
We sat along the train tracks and watched Thomas drive by... "Peep Peep". Michael was all dressed up with his train hat on and his train whistle. Maggie had on a girl version of a train hat, it was pink and white striped. They made a cute pair.
They had a lot of activities and things set up for the kids. They had a huge store with everything Thomas. I decided to splurge and bought Michael a new train set thing that goes along with the one that he already has. We don't have the wooden train set. I see it as sort of a waste. Pushing things along is fun for awile, but a real train loving kid wants a set that you watch run. So, we have the motorized set. I know, I sound like my dad. Anyway, it's been fun setting up his track and watching the new stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds fun! I'm glad that you all had a good weekend. So, you know that you HAVE to post a picture of Michael and Maggie in their train hats! I'd love to see it - I know that they're adorable!
I have a great picture of them sitting on a bench together. Maybe I'll try getting that up today.
Post a Comment