Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Thomas in town... again

Wow, I can't believe a week has passed by already. I blame it on the no nap thing for Michael. When I keep him up all day it doesn't seem like I have a lot of time to get things done. And, he's such a computer hog now. He's on the internet more than me!

Jamie is going out of town again so the kids and I are headed to my parents... again. Thomas is still at the Village so we'll probably take a trip out there one day. Last weekend Michael and my dad went and had a ball together. I'm hoping to be able to go this time. I like Thomas too!

Let's see... new and exciting...
-Michael is starting to read and he's doing a pretty good job at it (remember, he's a Wetzel).
-Maggie has regressed in her walking. She'll take maybe one step a day. Time to put on the dresses again!
-I finished a quilt yesterday that I'm donating to Great Lakes Christian College. This year they are presenting 76 quilts to the girl students at their Women's Spring Celebration. Unfortunately, I'm not able to go since I'll be at my parents.
-Michael and I planted sun flowers a few weeks ago and they are sprouting wonderfully!
-Haven't seen any bats.

Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Have fun, Julie!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that the bat hasn't visited. Have a good weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

so what's Michael's favorite book to read so far?