Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Work In Progress

Man, I can't decide on a template design! I've switched it about three times already today. I'm trying to find one that has brown in it. But, also one that my friends aren't using. I finally settled on the orange and brown. Then I clicked on one of Jamie's links and they were using the same format! Argh! I think I'll just leave it for a few days and see what happens.

Happy day to my faithful readers! I'm already listed on Katie's links... thanks my pal!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I like the orange - I don't read any blogs with this layout, so it's new to me! :)

Oh, and you're welcome!! I want the world to know that Julie Wetzel has a blog! :)

Lisa said...

I was going through a "can't find a good template that no one else is already using" phase a couple of weeks ago. I changed it a lot, and then just decided to stick with the one we have now. I changed the text font, so that the posts would be easier to read, and changed one of the colors. You can do so many things to personalize your blog the way YOU want to.

Julie said...

I didn't realize that you could do stuff like that! I've been trying my hardest to figure out how to add a picture. I guess I'll have to have my husband help me. I wanted to try to do it all on my own. Oh, well :)