Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Courtesey Laugh

Have you ever seen Toy Story? There's a seen in there when a toy shark has on Woody's hat and says "Hi, I'm Woody... howdy howdy howdy". Woody replies with 'the courtsey laugh'.. ah, ha.. ah, ha...

Well, that's how Maggie laughs sometimes. I know that she's expressing happiness but there are times when it seems forced. Can babies fake you out like that?

She's still my pretty little princess... and my nutty potatoe!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Emma does the "courtesy laugh" sometimes, too. I always wonder if she's laughing because she thinks it's funny (and her laugh just sounds weird), or if she's laughing just to be nice. I will most likely never know.

Katie said...

She could be just laughing to hear herself make a funny sound... that would be a kind of advanced sense of humor for a 12 month old... but she seems like a smart cookie!

I'm totally pumped you have a blog now! Add one more to my list of sites to check every day! :)